The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Cassteen Industries LLC, Parker, CO 80134 – All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view site contents. Printing and copying site material is prohibited.
Use Of Site
his site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Cassteen Industries LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Cassteen Industries LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Cassteen Industries LLC.
Privacy and Security
Cassteen Industries LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information you provide during online purchasing to process your online orders only. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Cassteen Industries LLC may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of Cassteen Industries LLC, our users, or others. We collect no other personal information about you other than what you provide during the checkout process.
Collected In order to process your online or custom order, we require your name, email address, mailing address, shipping address if different from your mailing address, and a contact phone number. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We use PayPal and major credit cards for all purchases, including custom orders.
Protecting Your Personal Information
When you provide us your personal information to process your online order, we receive this information using a secure Internet server employing the industry standard secure transmission protocol known as SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL encrypts all personal information you send us, ensuring that this information is sent to us in a private and secure manner. Once received, all of your personal information is protected against unauthorized access. A Cassteen Industries LLC representative will never contact you by phone or email to ask for your credit card information unless you have contacted us via our online store for Custom Metal Art. If you receive a phone call or email requesting such information and you have not contacted us via our online store for Custom Metal Art – DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION. Instead, contact us by phone, fax or email and let us know that you have been contacted. A Cassteen Industries LLC representative may contact you by phone or email to confirm the details of your order if required for fulfillment.
Shipping & Delivery
- Processing time
- The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Generally artwork is ready to ship in 5 to 14 business days
- Custom/personalized artwork ships in 3 to 6 weeks, depending on the complexity of the artwork.
- Processing time
- Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Cassteen Industries LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate for Parker, Colorado.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING NONINFRINGEMENT, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCTS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. Buyer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of the products for the uses and applications contemplated by Buyer. Buyer assumes all risks and liabilities arising out of possession, use, or resale of the products, whether used singly or in combination with other material, including, but not limited to, any risk or liability based on alleged negligence on the part of Cassteen Industries LLC.
- PayPal or Amazon Pay
- PayPal and/or Amazon Pay is responsible for keeping your payment information secure. Cassteen Industries LLC never receives your credit card information.
Returns & Exchanges
- We gladly accept returns
- Contact us within: 7 days of delivery
- Provide a picture of the front and back of the artwork you received and send it to email@example.com
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- We don’t accept exchanges or cancellations for custom artwork
- Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
- The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for Custom or personalized orders
- Our metal art is handcrafted in our shop, one at a time. This provides a unique piece of artwork; no two are identical. This means that when you receive your order, the finish on your artwork will not look like the artwork pictured on our website, unless you select a solid powder coated color.